BAR COUNCIL OF THE STATE OF ANDHRA PRADESH :: HYDERABAD.
INSTRUCTIONS REGARDING ENROLLMENT
Issuance of Applications ->Monday &Tuesday ->10-30 A.M. to 12-00 Noon
The candidates who are intending to enroll themselves as advocates can file
their applications along with necessary papers, on any Monday / Tuesday. The
candidates who file their applications in the first and second weeks, their
enrolment will take place on 2nd Thursday and for the applications filed in
subsequent weeks, their enrolment will be on 4th Thursday of respective month.
The requirements for enrolment are given here below:
1.Date of Birth Certificate: Xerox copy of S.S.C. or its equivalent
2.Intermediate or its equivalent :Xerox copy of pass certificate- cum
3. Graduation (Degree) : Xerox copy of Degree (convocation) certificate.
4. Law :Xerox copy of Law Degree (convocation) certificate for candidates enrolling after a period of 3 years from completion of
Law Course and for others the Original Provisional Certificate
with Xerox copy.
5. Caste Certificate Xerox copy:For applicants belonging to SC/ST
6. Xerox copy of Retirement and Relieving Order in case of persons
retired from service.
Applicants who studied Law while in service shall submit the
A. Permission letter from the employer to study law.
B. T.C. from law college.
C.Certificate of proof of working place (s) during the study period of Law.
7. Two passport size colour photographs
8. Certificates of other qualifications acquired, if any.
9. On the day of enrolment, the candidates shall wear white dress, black
coat, black shoes and black tie. Lady applicants shall wear white Saree
/ Churidar and black coat.
All xerox copies shall be attested by Gazette Officer and the originals
of all certificates shall be submitted along with enrollment application
for the purpose of scrutiny
||OC & BC
|SC / ST
|Application form with Rules Book
Enrolment Fee, Gazette Publication charges,
Identity Card, Processing charges and Library Fund
Advocates “Welfare Fund” (Payment U/R 40 of B.C.I. Rules)
1) Retired employees have to pay Rs
12,000/- in addition to the above fee.
2)Candidates having gap: Candidates
who intend to enroll after a gap of 5
years from completion of Law Course,
shall pay an additional amount
Calculating @ Rs. 300/- per annum
from 6th year to date of submission of
Place: Hyderabad ||( Renuka )
|Date: 22-03-2013 ||Secretary, Bar Council.|